a comfortable cup of tea

a comfortable cup of tea

Saturday, March 5, 2011

playing with words ...

Seems there is always a lesson to be learned ...
Here are a few I've learned from others:
DENIAL = Don't Even Know I Am Lying
FEAR = False Expectations Appearing Real
BITCH = Being In Total Charge (of) Herself
FINE = F'd-up, Insecure, Neurotic & Emotional
and a few more I put together myself:
DON'T = Daring Oneself Not (to) Try
CAN'T = Cowardly Avoiding New Things
DOUBT = Digging One Under Before Trying
FAILURE = Freely Admitting Ignorance; Learnings Unrecognizable Regarding Experience
(when I should be working on something else!!!)

2 comments:

Katy said...

LOVE THEM!

Sue Kidd said...

Well, aren't you creative!! Thanks for sharing your gifts!!

a comfortable cup of tea ...

http://acomfortablecupoftea.blogspot.com/