a comfortable cup of tea

a comfortable cup of tea

Monday, June 7, 2010

Home Again

A journal entry from June 4, 2009:

You have grown so much, Mijo, but you're still my little peanut. I love your waddly walk and fascination of all things new; your nose-scrunching smile and courageous abandon to push the limit - even if it is your own. And your love of song and musical instruments makes my soul soar. To end the day rocking you to sleep in my arms ~ or was it me in your arms? Either way was pure Sacrament; a Sacred moment for which I am deeply grateful. Tomorrow, Mijo, when I venture to visit your Grandpa, I will remember this night, these moments, and take virtual refuge in your arms. I will invite Grandpa to join us this time.

No comments:

a comfortable cup of tea ...

http://acomfortablecupoftea.blogspot.com/