a comfortable cup of tea

a comfortable cup of tea

Saturday, May 31, 2008

AM I LIVING THE LIFE THAT WANTS TO LIVE IN ME?

AM I LIVING THE LIFE THAT WANTS TO LIVE IN ME? Am I? Maybe, but that’s much too strong an answer. I’m not even sure I know what that life is. Loving. It contains a lot of love - Visceral love, Intuitive love, Not the kind you think about or question. Gut-love, Thou love. Happiness, too. Elation perhaps. Laughter and tears In equal increments. Feelings deep, but not yet Eternal, or stagnant. Truth-seeking, Honest, Altruistic - The kind of integrity Which transforms lives, And never relinquishes to Navel-gazing. Thoughtful. Compassionate. Simple and certainly Tolerant. Open to Life and not Intimidated to be Vulnerable - Emotionally and Intellectually. Never forgetting that Only Mercy is Enough. ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That is awesome!!

a comfortable cup of tea ...

http://acomfortablecupoftea.blogspot.com/